This is an exaggerated Seuss-like version of the cake I made last night, and as it suggests above:
Today I turn 23!
I've made a little tradition for myself- I write down some fun/serious/quirky/culinary/random things I want to do this year. In this case it'll be 23.
Previously I have stuck these lists in journals, but I figured it would be fun to share them.
1. Start sketching in journal- instead of random scraps of paper all the time
2. Pickle things
3. Read a Charles Dickens novel
4. Plant some mint
5. Make the dean's list
6. Customize our family crest and give it a facelift
7. Picnic at Wormsloe
8. Successfully make a brilliant Eggs Benedict
9. Make a quirky greeting card series
10. Try my hand at embroidery
11. Go sailing
12. Go down a dress size
13. Design a pattern and make into wrapping paper
14. Christmas in NYC
15. Be a guest blogger
16. Illustrate a children's book
17. Design a tattoo
18. Sea kayacking
19. Take pictures in the snow
20. Host a Valentine's Day Couple Camping Retreat
21. Catching Fire Premiere Party
22. Make classic French macaroons
23. Make a 2014 calendar
Have a lovely day!
I love this idea- though my list will be a little longer than your list! Miss seeing you at COTH. MoniqueReplyDelete